Saturday, December 1, 2012

Frosty Challenges and Group Runs

This week for the Frosty Fitness Challenge we were challenged to do 100 push ups over the course of the week. I have been slacking on my push ups for the last three weeks so this was exactly what I needed to help motivate me. I have done 100 push ups every single day this week except Tuesday. I have one day left in the challenge but I have already done 600 push ups this week!!!!! I can't wait to see what the challenge is next week!

Since it is December, I will be starting a few other challenges starting today. One is an instagram challenge that will help everyone get in the holiday spirit with a #HolidayADay challenge. For more information on the instagram or twitter photo challenge click here. I also plan to take part in the Squat-A-Thon for December. For more information on the Squat-A-Thon click here. I will also be challenging myself in doing a plank every day. I have been doing it for four days and have already improved my time by 30 seconds! It pays to plank every day.

This morning I went on a nice run with my wonderful Mom's Run This Town chapter. We did an easy 4 miles and got to enjoy the company of each other. We ran on the beautiful Greenbelt system. It was awesome running with a group outside of a race setting so we could just enjoy the scenery and go at a very easy pace. I can't wait for my next group run!!!!

Are you doing any fun challenges? Do you prefer to run in a group or solo?

No comments:

Post a Comment