Saturday, December 8, 2012

Weekend Runs

Yesterday during my lunch break at work I took advantage of my awesome work location and ran on the greenbelt. I have only run on the greenbelt once before so I didn't want to detour to much and get lost. I didn't want to be late getting back to work so just did an easy 3 miles. I now know I have time for a lot more.

Today I had a meeting with my Mom's RUN this Town chapter. We had a great meeting and planned some great runs such as one to work on hills, our chapter 10k, and a 13.1 run to celebrate a fellow members one year being cancer free! I can't wait for the next few runs! Oh and I won free athletic bottoms from Old Navy! We did an easy 2.6 mile run then I ran half way home. A total of 4 miles! I still have lots of training to do before my 10k but I am excited about the challenge!

How did you workout this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful for the greenbelt! I did 6 greenbelt miles on Saturday afternoon & Sunday going to eventually make it to the BSU rec center for a treddy/elliptical day. Congrats on the Old Navy win.

    ReplyDelete