Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Happy December!!!

I am loving December!!! Sure it has only been three days but so far awesome! I am doing great on my squat-a-thon, 25 days of running, and my planking streak is going strong. It helps that the Frosty Fitness Challenge this week is 200 squats (over the course of the week) so the squat-a-thon challenge totally works for both (yay multitasking).


I am on day 5 of my plank a day, I started out with 1:02 and wanted to get to 2 minutes by Christmas. Well today I was able to do 1:45!!!! Awesome in my mind and I am going to kill my goal!

I ran three days in a row. Being a busy working mom, it has been hard to find time to get my runs in. Three days in a row is a huge victory for me! I think I will try for 12 days if not the whole 25 days of running.

I am growing tired of most of the songs on my workout playlists. Does anyone have any good suggestions on new music?

No comments:

Post a Comment