Monday, November 19, 2012

Sweat Pink!!!

I recently discovered I was accepted as a Sweat Pink Ambassador!!!! Today I received my beautiful pink shoelaces! I immediately put the new laces in my shoes and couldn't wait to try them out so I went for a nice two mile walk with my kids and husband. I can't wait to see if pink shoelaces actually make you run faster, like I have heard. I plan to run all over town with my shoelaces and hopefully try out some new ways to sweat pink.  I love the color pink and actually I discovered Sweat Pink by looking for pink shoelaces for breast cancer awareness month in October. Now I have my own pink shoelaces and am very proud to wear them as a Sweat Pink Ambassador. My pink shoelaces will be making an appearance at the Turkey Day 5k bright and early on Thursday morning. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!! Look for a giveaway coming in the next week, might even include a pair of pink laces :D

How are you celebrating Thanksgiving? Does it include any healthy choices?

No comments:

Post a Comment