Sunday, November 11, 2012

Oh Interval training...

I have a love/hate relationship with interval training. While I haven't been doing it all that long, I am already noticing an improvement in my time. Which is awesome!!! I am not the slowest runner in the world but I am no where near calling myself fast. I love interval training for helping improve my time and my running overall but man sometimes it is just hard! Maybe interval training is easy for some people but I find it some what challenging and that also makes the feeling after a run feel so much better. I am signing up for the MRTT Virtual 10k in January. I know that I will be ready for a 10k for sure by then. I also plan to do an actual 10k in March and hopefully my pace will be good enough to qualify me for a decent corral for the Tinker Bell Half Marathon in January 2014. I am hoping to get a run in tomorrow morning. This week I am taking part of a 5 week challenge called Frosty Fitness Challenge. For the first week, you need to run as close to a 20k (12.4 miles) as possible. Sounds like a fun challenge and I will do my best to make sure I get the miles in! Can't wait!!


1 comment: