Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Finally getting back on track

Working two jobs is hard! I thought that once my seasonal job finished last week then I would have tons of free time to run, well so far that doesn't feel like that is true. I finally got a decent run in (first one all week) and looking forward to getting two more in this week. Today was perfect for a run, weather was awesome and my ipod was charged. However I only listened to three songs on repeat. I wonder how awesome I look singing AND dancing as I am running by traffic.

Saturday is my group run with MRTT. I can't wait!!! I love running with people and unfortunately I rarely get to do it since I have to drive 30 minutes to meet up with any of my running friends. YAY for running with friends (that sounds like a fun app)!

Do you prefer to run with friends or a lone?

1 comment: