Sunday, November 4, 2012

Nice little Saturday Run

While working two jobs it has been hard to find the time to get a run in. Since one of my jobs was seasonal and ended Saturday I am looking forward to having some more "me" time. Unfortunately I only ran once this past week. Next week I will be able to find more time especially with the daylight savings time change. I can't wait to see the sun at an earlier time. The run I was able to go on this past week I choose to do with my daughter. We only did two miles but I couldn't be more proud of that little girl. She wasn't feeling great due to a cough and even fell pretty hard at the beginning of our run. My tough girl said she did not want to quit and wanted to keep moving. She is an inspiration and one of the reasons I run!

My husband and I are participating in Pile On The Miles. I will be trying to run 40 miles in November. Super easy for some people but it will be a good challenge for me. My husband is a rock star and is going to try and walk around 200 miles in November. He is a walker and does a crazy amount of miles every night so I think he will be able to do it!

1 comment:

  1. We will motivate each other to get all of our miles in. Lets kick this challenge's ass!!

    ReplyDelete