Wednesday, June 5, 2013

National Running Day, Get your Run On!

Today is National Running Day!!!! How are you celebrating this day? Are you running with your running buddies? Or running all alone to reflect on your running journey? I am meeting up with some of my Mom's Run This Town friends. A few of them happen to be my sorority sisters as well. It is awesome to have two of my favorite things (my sorority and running) blend together. We also have two Couch to 5k moms coming to join us in a run for the first time. I am thrilled at the idea that we get to spend National Running Day with them as they are on the journey to become a runner. I get inspired by new runners, runners who have stuck with running for years, people who get PR's and people who don't give up on running despite injury! I can't wait to run with all the above tonight!


How are you celebrating National Running Day?


4 comments:

  1. I'm excited to run tonight! It's my last run of couch to 5k too! how fitting :) Happy National Running Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on finishing the C25k!!!!! Can't wait to start training for a 10k with you!

      Delete