Tuesday, April 30, 2013

SJR Ambassador

I have huge news!! I am excited to announce that I am a See Jane Run Ambassador for 2013-2014! Last year I heard about the SJR Women's Half Marathon  and it immediately went on my bucket list of races to run. When you finish you get a cute glass with champagne AND chocolate...what could be better after running a race.


I am thrilled for my first flat half marathon! Since I have only ran one half before this and it was up a mountain, this one should feel a little easier but at the same time I don't plan on walking like I did with my last one. I am excited for this adventure!


I want you to run it with me! Whether you do the 5k or the half wouldn't it be awesome to run this women's only race with some of your gal pals. The answer is YES! SJR has informed me that I will be sharing a code to help you save on the registration fee for this race. Be sure to watch for that in the next few weeks. There are 53 days until this race so you have plenty of time to get ready. Either for the 5k, with the couch-to-5k program, or if you are already a runner, you have 7 weeks to increase your mileage to get ready for the half marathon. You know you want to!

Will you run with me? Doesn't this sound like an awesome race! 


3 comments:

  1. Congrats, I'm a new SJR ambassador too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you as well!!! Where are you running your SJR race?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to my fellow SJR Ambassadors! I'm doing the SJR Triathlon in Pleasanton, and possibly the 5k in Alameda, too.

    ReplyDelete