Monday, April 8, 2013

I love Nuun!

A few months ago I was on the internet and discovered that Nuun sponsors a Hood to Coast Relay team. I immediately put that on my bucket list of races I want to do some day. I thought it would be even more awesome to be part of the Nuun team. I found out that they were sponsoring not only one but two teams this year. I was giddy! I had to apply! The worst that could happen is that they would laugh in my face and say "no". Since I figured there would be laughter at my attempt at acting anyway I thought "why not try to make it funny". Right away I started thinking of ideas. They slowly evolved to what I like to call "Nuun Lover's Support Group". Of course once you actually start editing then you get even better ideas. In my mind I am already getting ready to apply for next year even though I still have 9 days until I find out if I am able to get in this year. My husband was fantastic and helped me so much with my video. My kids were great sports as I transformed their rooms and dressed them up in my yoga mat. Another thanks to my friends and family who had to hear me go on and on about applying and making this video.


I forced myself not to watch any of this year's applications until mine was finished. I am so happy that I choose to do that. There are so many great applications out there that I might have thrown in the towel if I saw them. Or I would have wanted to add a bunch more information turning my 3 minute video into at least an hour long. Trust me you don't want to watch me "act" for an hour!


Since starting this process people are starting to think that I might really need to go to a "Nuun Lover's Support Group". I had a blast making the video and hopefully all my efforts will pay off. If I get picked then the real work begins!

What race is on your bucket list? Are you applying for the Nuun Hood to Coast Relay team? 



4 comments:

  1. I love your video! I may need to join that support group. I applied too...best of luck and here's hoping we both get to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think most of us applying need the support group! Good luck and hopefully we can meet up in Seattle! Fingers crossed!

      Delete
    2. Hilarious video but with a good message: NUUN is a very healthy choice!

      Delete
  2. Great app! I think there are quite a few of us out there that could join that support group haha. Can't fault us for wanting to be hydrated :) only one week to go, good luck!

    ReplyDelete