Friday, March 1, 2013

Join me in a 7 day cleanse!

Have you been participating in any of the challenges I posted about here? I am loving the #nomoregirlypushups challenge. I force my husband to feel my "guns" many times a day. I am on week 4 from the 100 push-up program. It is great, you started at week one maybe only doing 10 push-ups then by week 6 (last week of program) you are doing over 100! Check it out if you have ever wanted to become awesome at push-ups! This is my second time doing the program (this time on level 2) but my first time I could barely do 5 "real" push-ups. Tonight I did 100! Anyway with #nomoregirlypushups you set a goal that you want to achieve, do "real" push-ups and tweet, instagram, or report on one of the wonderful bloggers that is hosting this challenge. There are three and they all have great blogs, check them out here: Jennifer from Wine to Weightlifting, Alex from Alex Tries it Out, and Jacki from Dare 2 Dream.

The other one is #AbsByApril. The the different exercises that Megan from Run Like a Grl sends out. It keeps it fun and interesting switching the routine up! Plus all the people tweeting using the hashtag #absbyapril are super great and supportive! I have noticed my abs getting stronger. I can't wait to see what my abs look like in one more month!
Sample of Abs By April Exercises for one week

I also joined a 7 day cleanse with Sarah from My (mostly) Healthy Life that starts Monday. What have I signed up for!?!?! Can I go 7 days without meat? Can I survive? I will keep you updated and post my progress here. If you want to join me in this challenge there is still time to sign up! Click here for more info.

Are you going to join me in any of these challenges? We can motivate each other!


No comments:

Post a Comment