Monday, September 10, 2012

Running with people

I am use to running in the middle of nowhere. I have only seen another person running once in the last 6 months when I am actually out there running. I see a few bikers, maybe two or three but not every time I run. Sometimes I run and I go a few miles without even seeing a car. You get it, it is the middle of nowhere!! Yesterday my family and I went for an adventure. My husband went on a hike with our two kids while I ran around the lake and circled back and found them again. It was a little after noon and I prefer to run in the early morning. The heat sucked and also I found it strange running while lots of bikers were passing me and people were every where! I really do not enjoy running in the evenings but considering I have a 5k coming up in 16 days (Ahhh) in the evening then I need to get ready for it. I plan to go on an evening running tomorrow night and hopefully I will feel better about the upcoming 5k. Oh in other news, after tonights walk with my family I should make it to another city on my journey of "running to Disney". Hooray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment