Sunday, February 17, 2013

Boo I'm Sick!

This week was kind of a rest week for me. I did run, I did plank, I did work on my abs. I did do things but I didn't do as much as if I was feeling awesome. I have a horrible cold and my husband will agree, I am kind of whiny while sick. Instead of a 7 mile run, I ran/walked 5 miles. Instead of a 3 mile run, I ran 1.5 miles at PR pace. I just wanted to get done with my run as fast as I could! Instead of 4 miles, I ran 2 miles. You get the idea! Even though I am still feeling not completely better I scheduled to meet up with a friend for an 8 mile run on Tuesday. She is faster than my normal pace so I am excited to see if I can keep up! I am excited to continue to increase my mileage and hopefully pick up the pace! 

Also tomorrow is a huge day for me! It is the day that I will hopefully sign up for my first half marathon. Hopefully because the race sells out in less than 10 minutes and the website typically crashes. Send good vibes that I am able to sign up for the Race to Robie Creek.

I did get an awesome box from Vitacost with some wonderful products. Look for a review later this week after I am able to try out a few more products! 

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog. Can't wait to read more. Makes me want to start running

    ReplyDelete